Social Media & Email Policy outlines participation criteria for postings and commentary on any social media sites or forums and Email.
Sites are not monitored 24/7. A number of individuals administer Social Media sites on my behalf and depending on demand, volume and resources we may not always be able to reply individually to all messages, comments or tweets received.
We will not engage with any of the following:
- Anonymous accounts, we operate a verified real-name policy.
- Obscene or racist material.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
- Potentially libelous statements.
- Private, personal information published without consent.
- Emails, Tweets, posts or comments that are offensive to or prejudice a private 3rd party in any process.
We retain the right to remove comments or content that breach the above and report to authorities if appropriate.